Wednesday, January 5, 2011




Green Is This Summer's Colour


After ten years of drought, Spring has dumped enough rain to keep the backyard green; the picture is from the my front of my place, the trees look better than the backyard, which is full of plants that laughs at weed killer.  Possibly need industrial strength but I don't like using weed killers all that much.  I'm old enough to remember what happened to the jungle in Vietnam.

The downside, STOP, I have wanted green like this for ten years and now I am going to complain about having to cut grass. 

It's just that I've forgotten how much effort goes into cutting grass, so now after one or three rounds of cutting grass I'm not satisfied, am I unfit, or just over cutting grass, could try getting old, my wish list has a ride on mower speeding to the top.  Yeah I'm complaining.

Note to self;  Enjoy the green Summer, this is what was on your wish list for ten years, so don't complain.  Green grass is not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment